Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bridal Showers & Bling Bling

I had not one, but two bridal showers to attend today & both were so lovely!

It is so nice to spend time with family and friends to celebrate such a beautiful milestone in someone's life.

I was asked to make cupcakes for one of the showers to which I gladly agreed to do! I had so much fun making these!

These are white cakes with almond butter-cream frosting topped with candy pearls & white chocolate diamond rings adorned with sparkling white sugar crystals.



I added "bling" to these white chocolate rings by painting the top of the chocolates with royal icing and sprinkling sparkling sugar on them. Sparkles like a diamond!


The groom's mother brought these adorable cupcake-to-go boxes which she then decorated herself with ribbon & fabric cupcake appliques! Adorable!

1 comment:

  1. The back is adjustable, and it is understandable why it was designed that way. My daughter had a lot of compliments, and her older cousin plans to borrow the dress for a formal event soon.
    Louis Vuitton shoes for women

    ReplyDelete