Monday, July 11, 2011

A Bridal Shower in Paris




One of the girls that I work with is getting married this summer & today we threw her a bridal shower at our office. She is going to Paris for her honeymoon so the whole shower was Parisian themed! Everything from the napkins to the desserts screamed Paris - and every bit of it was a pleasure to the eyes & the tummy!

Everyone in our department (as you can tell, we work in the Creative Department) pitched in and contributed something for this great event. Below is just a small sampling of the lovely treats that were there. I, of course, made cupcakes with Parisian toppers. I was so impressed & inspired by the talents of my co workers. Martha Stewart, eat your heart out!



Raspberry Trifle

Petit Fours


Creme Brulee

Vintage Luggage (packed with travel tips!)

Gifts

Lovely Centerpieces

Croissants
(note the adorable note cards - also designed by our Creative team!)

Chocolate Croissants

Cheese & Fruit Tray

Strawberry Cake Pops


Congratulations, Shawna! - Let's hope the desserts in Paris can stand up to the talents of your coworkers! :)


2 comments:

  1. Dress was perfect for my daughter. She loved it. She got it for her aunt's wedding coming up. I couldn't wait after placing the order as I was worried about the fit and length of the dress.
    cheap Louis Vuitton handbags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty helpful information on bridal shower party and wish this will help me in arranging my brother’s engagement party which is being arranged at one of grand Seattle Wedding venues. Hope to have a lovely party. Will plan everything in nice way to enjoy there.

    ReplyDelete